SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, May 16, 2011

THE LATEST NEW RAGGEDIES!!



Hello all raggedy lovers!!  I have some new raggedies just for you!!  Please stop by the sites where I regularly list my dolls, and see if you might find something that you would just love to have in your home!!  One can NEVER have too many raggedies!!  Raggedy Button Annie is a sweetheart, wearing her wonderful button necklace!! She is made from a Polka Dot Pig Primitives pattern.  Thank you for sharing this great design, Julie!!  You can find this wonderful doll in my Annabelle's Attic shop on Simply Primitives!  Another great new doll on Simply Primitives is Raggedy Daizy Mae, made from a design by Maureen of Sweet Meadows Farm.

Wally and his dog Woof are available on The Primitive Gathering in my Annabelle's Attic shop.  Wally is a great boy raggedy, a design by Julie of Polka Dot Pig Primitives.  Wally's little pup is my own design.  Raggedy Annie and her Star are available here, too!! This raggedy is another Polka Dot Pig Primitives design, with an Annabelle's Attic touch!

Look for more raggedies over at Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Primitives, too!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!  Raggedies fill the heart with love!!  Just give one a chance!!  :)  Raggedy Smiles, Trudy

1 comment:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Hello Trudy ! I am a new follower and wanted to Thank You for the lovely raggedy that I received from Shirlee at farmhouseponderings in the Kindred Spirit doll swap , she is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ,I LOVE HER , great work! I look forward to reading more of your blog and getting to know you better in the future! Have a blessed day ! hugs lilraggedyangie