SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, April 3, 2011

APRIL RAGGEDY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!






Spring has sprung for many, and snow is coming for others!! Welcome to our world!! I love both, so I am content!! Here at 6,000 feet in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Front Range we have a bit of both.....Spring green leaves, tulips and daffodils....and snow on the way!! That is Spring in Colorado, and I LOVE it!!


Hopefully all is well with all of you! Thanks so much for stopping by my raggedy blog, and please sign up for my mail list, if you have not done so already!


First of the month updates have been listed for Annabelle's Attic on Lemon Poppy Seeds. I have some lovely raggedies still looking for homes, so I hope you will find something that you must have!! Many raggedies can be viewed following the links on the left sidebar for the many sites that I list my little rag dolls on!! Please stop by for a peek!!


Thank you for stopping by Annabelle's Attic!!

No comments: